Welcome to the Plenary Council reading resources! We will provide links to relevant articles and books that we hope will be helpful resources for you to journey together. Learning about topics related to Church, mission, discernment, listening and synodality and more.
If you have particular requests or if you know about a great resource others might find helpful, use the Contact Us page and let us know.
- Parish Guide to Listening and Dialogue Process
- Listening and Dialogue Encounter for Adults, Small Groups
- Listening and Dialogue Encounter for Youth and Young People
- Plenary Council 3-year timeline
- Broken Bay Diocese — Listening and Dialogue Guide
- Broken Bay Diocese — Local Animator and Facilitator Notes
- Parramatta Diocese — Small Group Session Booklet
- Plenary Council participation and reception: Synodality and Discerning the Sensus Fidelium by Fr Ormond Rush, November 2017.
- Plenary Council and the Diocese of Broken Bay by Daniel Ang, published in Broken Bay News, February 2018.
- Talk Theology, Edition 5 — by Sr Mary Fermio RSJ and Sr Audrey Thomson RSJ
- Talk Theology, Edition 4 — by Daniel Ang, Plenary Council Executive Committee and Diocese of Broken Bay
- Talk Theology, Edition 3 — by
- Talk Theology, Edition 2 — by Fr Noel Connolly SSC
- TalkTheology, Edition 1 — by Fr Noel Connolly SSC, from the first edition of the Plenary Council e-newsletter, PlenaryPost
- Catholic Church 2020 Plenary Council by Peter Wilkinson, published in The Swag 2017.
- Historical Series: 1844 First Australian Provincial Council, by Peter Wilkinson published in The Swag 2017