The Plenary Council Facilitation Team is a resource for the Catholic Church in Australia and we are humbled by the opportunity to be a part of the Plenary Council process of listening, dialogue, consultation and discernment. We welcome your feedback, input and ideas and have provided our direct contact details below and on the Contact Us page. We look forward to working together.
Lana Turvey Collins
Plenary Council Facilitator, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
Deputy National Director, Catholic Mission
Fr Noel Conolly
Columban Missionary Priest Senior Lecturer and Head of Mission and Culture, BBI-TAITE
In June 2017, the Bishops Commission for the Plenary Council announced the members of the Plenary Council Executive Committee. The Committee members have particular expertise and work together in an advisory capacity to help ensure the successful preparation, celebration and implementation of the Plenary Council 2020.
- Mr Daniel Ang – Broken Bay
- Mr Shayne Bennett – Brisbane
- Br Ian Cribb SJ – Broken Bay
- Dr Gemma Cruz – Melbourne
- Sr Moya Hanlen FDNSC – Sydney
- Ms Sally Hood – Brisbane
- Mr John Lochowiak – Adelaide
- Dr Brigid McKenna – Hobart
- Ms Sarah Moffatt – Adelaide
- Sr Grace Roclawska CSFN – Parramatta
- Rev Dr Ormond Rush – Townsville
- Dr Debra Sayce – Perth
- Mrs Theresa Simon – Sydney (Maronite Church)
- Dr Nigel Zimmerman – Parramatta
- Mr Shane Dwyer and Fr Ian Waters are additional consultants to the Executive Committee.